Summer Session 2013
Registration for summer classes begins March 1, 2013. Some classes begin already May 28.
Don't wait...classes fill quickly!
View Summer Course Schedule
Summer Session is a great way to…..
- Pick up that course you missed this year
- Lighten your course load for next fall
- Get a jump start on college
- Earn extra credits
Summer Session is convenient and economical:
- If you are currently attending UW-Baraboo/Sauk County or another UW campus, you can take courses you weren’t able to get into during the regular academic year, or you can earn credits that will allow you to graduate sooner...saving you both time and money.
- If you are currently attending another college or university, consider UW-Baraboo/Sauk County's summer session. Our high quality courses transfer everywhere!
- If you are about to enter college for the first time this fall, you can get a jump start on your coursework by fulfilling a degree requirement or reducing your class load in the fall.
- If you are currently in high school, you are eligible to earn college credit at UW-Baraboo/Sauk County as soon as you have completed your junior year coursework. Earn credits for your future now!
- If you are simply interested in taking a course for your own enrichment or to develop new skills, why not use the summer to do something for yourself for a change?
Transfer Information System (TIS) www.uwsa.edu/tis
TIS is a computerized database of all courses offered within the UW System. You may access the database to determine course equivalencies and transferability between all UW System institutions. The directions for navigating TIS are located within the FAQs and Wizard Tutorials link on the home page. It is a simple and an extremely powerful tool for academic advisors and students alike! Gone are the days of not knowing how your credits will transfer!
For more information, contact our Student Services Office at (608) 355-5230.