||Tuition & Fees
Financial activities other than tuition and fees
Campus printing account
Each semester students are provided a $10.00 credit for use of computer printers. When that amount is depleted, students must add additional monies to their account.
- The minimum payment is $5.00.
- Payments can be made in person in the Business Office.
- Requests dropped off after business hours in the night deposit will be processed the following business day.
The campus places academic holds on a student's account for various infractions. Some of the infractions for which the Business Office assesses holds include:
- Unpaid tuition
- Unpaid parking tickets
- NSF checks
The Library places holds for:
- Library fines
- Lost library books, tapes, CD's, etc.
Business Office holds and Library holds prohibit adding courses, future registration, and getting an official transcript.
To release holds, the infraction must be satisfied:
- Lost articles must be returned
- Unpaid bills must be paid in full
- Pay with cash, cashier check or money order; the hold will be released within 24 hours
- Pay with personal check; the hold will remain for 2 weeks
An unofficial transcript may be viewed and printed from your PRISM account. It will not be available at the Student Services Office or the Business Office.
Although we have made every reasonable effort to be factually accurate, UW Colleges, UW-Baraboo/Sauk County and their employees assume no legal liability for the accuracy or completeness disclosed herein. Because the university reserves the right to withdraw or add offerings and make other necessary changes as needed, all information contained on the Business Services web site is subject to change without prior notice.