Community Access to Library Computers
Community members and guests to the campus may use our online resources for
research and educational purposes at designated computers in the library.
A librarian will log you onto a computer.
- UW Colleges Computing Usage Guidelines: "The use of computing and
networking resources is primarily for purposes related to the University's
mission of education, research, and public service." UW-Baraboo/Sauk
County students and faculty doing class work and research always have
first priority for computer use.
- Non-students are generally limited to a maximum of one hour. This policy
is strictly enforced when others are waiting.
- Printing is 5-cents per page paid at front desk.
- For personal computer use (such as extended email sessions, game playing,
chatting, personal business transactions, please contact your local public
- Wireless Access-The UW-Baraboo/Sauk County library does have a wireless
network. Your computer will need to be configured by a member of the IT
staff before you will be able to access the network. We do not guarantee
that someone will be available when you arrive.